Apr 11, 2013

Alice in RMK Bunny Hunt: Sakide!

Hello everyone!
 
As I've told you, I still have many items from the Bunny Hunt to show you! Today I'm wearing the Queen Outfit by Sakide.

 


 

My skin is a WoW Skin and you can get it for free in the lucky boards of the store. To have access to the lucky board, you'll need to join the group which has a 200L fee. It's a great deal because you'll get all the previous monthly group gifts and you'll have access to the lucky boards and the midnight manias!
My long nails is a previous group gift by Bamboo Nails. It's no longer available for free but there is another group gift at the moment so go get it! The group is free to join and it has monthly gifts for its members. All the nails are color-texture change!


Like my new shoes? I bet you do! :) The amazing pair of ankle boots a group gift Vendetta! I am completely in love with them! You'll definately see me wear them again!
 
 
Skin: WoW Skins - Arisa (Lucky Board)
Eyes: Birth Shiva Eyes - Barley Green (free SwagBag at event Hollywood)
Hair: Elikatira - Sound
Outfit: RMK Bunny Hunt #24: Sakide - Queen Outfit
Nails: Bamboo Nails - Fishnet (group gift)
Shoes: Vendetta - Classic Boots (group gift)
 
 
Location: RMK Gothic
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: