Apr 30, 2013

Beautiful like a Painting!

Hey everyone!
 
I know I haven't blogged much lately but rl has kept me really busy. There are so many things I want to show you but I don't have enough time.
 
Anyway, what I really wanted to show you is my new skin which is a group gift by Hush Skins! The gift includes 6 skin layers, 3 brow shades, 2 cleavages and a modify shape! Today I'm showing only one of them but I'll definately wear another one at the posts following!
 
 

Also, keep in mind that there is a big sale going on at Truth's mainstore! Make sure you visit it to get some new hair!




Skin: Hush - April - Night - Cream (lb) (Group Gift for April)
Eyes: Hudson's - Gazing @ U Dusk Eye Pack (previous free item)
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes (lucky board prize)
Hair: Truth - Tenille
Dress & Headband: 1mm peplum dress - Alice version (previous RMK Bunny Hunt 04) (no longer free)
 
 
 
Location: Annwn Willows
 


No comments: