Apr 21, 2013

Spring Beauty by PurpleMoon and WoW Skins!

Hi everyone!
I'm in a spring mood today so I'd like to show you this spring outfit! The dress I'm wearing is April's group gift by Purple Moon. As you can see it's a wonderful dress in aqua filled with lovely colorful flowers. Perfect for spring!!!! The group is 150L to join but there are monthly group gifts so it's totally worth it.
 

 


The skin I'm in today is a lucky board prize by WoW Skins. When I saw it I fell in love with it! The make up is so cute and it's perfect for spring. Luckily I didn't have to wait long as my letter  came up after 5-10 minutes. :)
My jewls are a free gift by Lazuri. You don't even have to join their group. Just go over there and grab it!


Skin: WoW Skins - Lilia Skin (Lucky Board Prize)
Eyes: Birth - Shiva Eyes Colar (Hollywood SwagBag)
Hair: Truth - Tenille
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes (Lucky Board Prize)
Outfit: Purple Moon - 20000 Group Member Gift Aquarelle
Jewls: Lazuri - Touch of Stone Fuchsia Gift
 

No comments: