Apr 25, 2013

The Fantasy Faire: Part 1

Hey lovelies!
The Fantasy Faire is here and I'm so excited about it! I love fantasy outfits so much!!! It takes place from April 20th to April 28th so you still have time to visit it to shop and look around. Once you arrive there you'll get two low lag avatars (both female and male versions) that you can wear while hanging out there. More information about the stores and the landmarks can be found on the official website of the Fantasy Faire.
 
In this post I'm showing one of 2 free avies which is the Mermaid avie.
Mystic Sky also has a free gift for you in their Fantasy Faire store. It's a cute little anklet. :)
 
 

The stunning jewl I'm wearing on my forehead is a free group gift by Finesmith! This is a new to me store and I'll definately be blogging more of their items as they have amazing group gifts!




Skin, Bikini and Hair: The Plastic - Fantasy Faire Low Lag Avatar - Mermaid (free)
Eyes: ID - Thank You Gift (free)
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes (lucky board prize)
Anklet: Mystic Sky - Yellow and Red Rose Anklet (free gift at the Fantasy Faire)
Forehead Jewl: Finesmith - Nexus (group gift)
 
 
Location: Pino 

No comments: