May 24, 2013

7 Deadly Cyns!

Apples, apples, apples! I've always liked apples! Don't you? Even if you don't, I'm sure you'll reconsider once I tell you about the lucky apple tree at 7 Deadly S{k}ins mainstore! I was there a few days ago in order to check their releases when an apple called my letter! I immediately grabbed it and I got this lovely skin with the cute freckles for free! Yay! Isn't it adorable?  If you see closely, you'll notice that the word superstar is written on my cheek! I am a superstar, that's right! But the designer of 7 Deadly S{k}ins is also a superstar for creating such beautiful skins!
 
My cute ribbon necklace by Kosh is also free and can be found at the marketplace!
 
 
Today, I'm wearing another gift from Cynful's anniversary! These 3 Kamalin dresses are perfect for the summer! You should definately get them! They are fantastic!
 
 

 

 
Skin: 7DS - Molto Hunt Skin (Lucky Tree Gift 02)
Eyes: Amacci Real Eyes - Hypnotic (previous gift)
Lashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes 41 (free Hollywood SwagBag)
Hair: Alice Project at Mint Tulip - Jessica (previous advent calendar gift)
Dresses: Cynful - Kamalin Dress in Light Coral, Striped and Yellow (anniversary gift 2013)
Shoes: Energie -  Irenne Sandals Beige (free gift at Cynful)
Necklace: Kosh - Ribbon Necklace (marketplace freebie)
 
 
Location: Baja Norte

No comments: