May 20, 2013

A Sapphire Blue Evening!

Blue is one of my favorite colors! I like all of the different shades of blue. Light blue, dark blue, etc. Today's look then is inspired by this adorable color!
 
My lovely floral lace dress is the latest group gift by Luziefee. The group is free to join so stop by the mainstore and grab it. It's a must have dress!
 
My cute pumps is a previous group gift by Masha. I love this store. The designer is so talented and so generous as she has group gifts and lucky chairs. The bad news are that these dark blue pumps are not available as a group gift any more. However, the good news are that you can pick them up for free as a lucky chair prize!
 

My adorable star sapphire jewelery set is another gift by FuLo. You already know that I love this store so what can I say about this set? The earrings, ring and choker are amazingly cute. The color and the design are so calm and serene they remind me of a peaceful evening.



Hair: Truth - Nyx
Dress: Luziefee Group Gift 5 - 13 (free)
Pumps: Masha - Classic Pumps - Dark Blue (previous group gift - current lucky chair prize)
Jewls: FuLo - Shalom - 2011 POE Gift (free)
Nails: Bamboo Nails - So Blue (previous group gift)
 
 
Location: Matanzas

No comments: