May 6, 2013

A Walk in the New York City: Part 1

Hi everyone!
I've decided to show you this look in more than one posts as I have a lot of items to show you!
So, let's start! My hair is called Portia and I bought it from Truth! I am usually blonde but I decided to buy a couple of red packs as well since red is my second favorite hair color! I think it looks nice for a change!
 
 
My skin is called Nuria and it's a previous group gift by WoW Skins! What can I say about this skin? Just WoW! I mean WoW! It's absolutely fantastic!!! I think the lips are magnificent! This gift is still  available at the mainstore with all the previous group gifts. The group is 200L to join but it's so worth it! All the group gifts, lucky board prizes and midnight mania prizes are amazing!
 
 
 
My eyes is the new group gift by IKON! I love IKON eyes and I think this is one of their best releases. Look how they sparkle! Aren't they stunning?
 
 
The clothes I'm wearing are all included in a free subscriber gift by LIV - GLAM! The gift includes many tops, pants, jackets and a skirt so you can make any combinations you want! Here I'm only showing some of the items that are included in the gift. I'll show more in my next post! The colors are fantastic and the textures are so detailed!
 
 
Finally, my jewls are a free gift by Lazuri! The set includes necklaces, bracelets and earrings. All of therm are texture change so you can play with their color! 
 


Skin: WoW Skins - Nuria - March Group Gift
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes - Denim - May 2013 Group Gift
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes - Lucky Board Prize
Hair: Truth - Portia
Clothes: LIV GLAM - Winter 2012 - Freda Collection (subsribo gift)
Jewls: Lazuri - Classic Pearl Set (free gift)
Shoes: Vendetta - Classic Black Boots (previous group gift)


Location: New York City


No comments: