May 3, 2013

Blushing Bride!

Are you getting married in Second Life? Have you found a man that you really love and decided to spend the rest of your Second Life together? Well, if that's so you're going to need many things! One of them is a wedding gown! You can get this fantastic wedding dress I'm wearing for FREE just by joining the White Armory group! This amazing store has a group gift every Sunday and this week's gift is this lovely wedding gown in peach and white! It's still available so you better hurry up because it will be removed on Sunday.
 



The skin I'm in today is a previous group gift by a new to me store called 7 Deadly S{k}ins! As you can see it's a perfect skin with a really cute make up and freckles! The May group gift is already there and is equally amazing!

I bought my hair from Truth during the sales and it's definately one of my favorite updos! I'm in love with the braid!



Skin: 7 Deadly S{k}ins - Group Gift April
Hair: Truth - Adeline
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes Pewter (April 2013 group gift)
Wedding Gown: The White Armory - Blushing Bride Gown Set (group gift)
Jewls: Virtual Impressions - Emma in Peach and White Diamonds Earrings and Necklace (previous group gift)
 
 
Location: Rosemist Isle 

No comments: