May 2, 2013

Colorful Sascha is wearing her new Bamboo!

Hey lovelies!
 
It's May and that means a whole new round of group gifts! I was really looking forward to the new group gift by Sascha's Designs! It's one of my favorite stores and as always, Sascha didn't disappoint me! The new group gift is a beautiful gown in aqua with details in many bright colors! The group is 50L to join and you'll get immediately all of the previous montly gifts!
 


My nails are the new group gift by Bamboo nails! As you can see, I have painted every nail in a different color becuase all of these colors are included in the gift! You can play with them, mix and match them or use only one color!



Hair: Truth - Bianca
Gown: SAS - May 2013 Gown (group gift)
Nails: Bamboo Nails - Berry (Group Gift)
Jewls: Finesmith - LIKA bracelet, earrings and bracelet - May group gift
 
 
 
 

No comments: