May 4, 2013

Dolly is wearing her Poudre!

Hi everyone!
 
The main free item I'd like to show you in this post is the skin I'm wearing! This beautiful skin with the rosy cheeks and the pink lipstick is a free group gift available by Poudre! This store specializes in skins and shapes and it has monthly gifts for the group members. The skin I'm showing you is the April group gift so hurry up before it is gone!
 

I bought my hair by Truth during the current sale! It's called Dolly and it's a really cute hairstyle of pigtails!

My softy purple dress is by HolliPocket and it's a previous hunt item. I really like the color as well as the texture with the little ribbon and the lace details!

Finally my shoes are from Masha and it's a lucky chair prize. This store has quite a few lucky chairs and a group gift availalbe! I have shown gifts from this store before and I'll definatelly be showing more! It's one of my favorite shoe stores!



Skin: Poudre - April Group Gift
Eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Pewter (April Group Gift)
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes (lucky board prize)
Hair: Truth - Dolly
Dress: HolliPocket - Softy Dress Lace Purple (previous hunt item)
Shoes: Masha - Kristin Pumps Colorful Dots (Lucky chair)
Nails: Bamboo Nails - Berry (Group Gift)
 
 
 

No comments: