May 24, 2013

Happy Anniversary Cynful!

Hey everyone! In my previous post I showed you the amazing Energie Irenne Sandals that was a free gift at Cynful's anniversary. Of, course I grabbed all the gifts which I absolutely love! In this post I'm showing some dresses and a pair of absolutely gorgeous jewls!
 
 
 


 
Thank you very much Cynful for these amazing gifts! Happy anniversary!
 
 
Hair: Truth - Guinevere
Dress 1: Lil'Lace - Little Secret Dress Pink (free gift at Cynful)
Dress 2: Hucci - Xai Dress (free gift at Cynful)
Dress 3: Legal Insanity - Tendresse Dress (free gift at Cynful)
Shoes: Energie -  Irenne Sandals Beige (free gift at Cynful)
Jewls: Maxi Gossamer - Giselle Opal Set - Hot Pink (free gift at Cynful)
Nails: Adoness - Love Fairy Nails (Valentine's group gift)
 
 

No comments: