May 20, 2013

I'm Feelin' Sassy, Passionate and Candy!

Is there anything  better than a long evening walk at the seaside? A couple of days ago I was exploring different islands and as usual I decided to take a few photos in one of them.
 
The silverish gown I'm wearing is by Sassy! and it's a previous hunt item. It's a stunning long gown with romantic lace details and it's open at the back. It's sexy, elegant, romantic  and an example of a minimal chic style that I'm very fond of! Honestly, I don't know what I was thinking and I didn't blog about it earlier when it was still available for free. :/

My earrings and necklace are a set and a free gift by FuLo! I discovered this store a while ago and they're gifts have competely blew me away! It's a cute little store with some amazing items. You should definately stop by and have a look!

Also, check out my nails and rings! Aren't they cool? They're a group gift by Candy Nail. The store has a lucky chair and a few good deals as well.

 
Hair: Truth - Magdalena
Dress: Sassy! - Starlet Gown for Tango Train Hunt (previous free hunt item)
Necklace and Earrings: FuLo - Passion 2012 POE gift (free)
Nails and Rings: Candy Nail - #P088 Enishi White (group gift)
Shoes: GB - Stone Sandals White (group gift)
 
Location: Matanzas
 

No comments: