May 22, 2013

Siri in Her Yellow Floral Blacklace!

Today it's Lingerie Time! Yeah! Blacklace is one of my favorite stores for lingerie and every month I can't wait for their new group gift. The group gift for this month is finally out and it's adorable and double! It includes a cute yellow pyjamas set with lace details. It's perfect and very comfortable when you want to relax inside your house!
 
 
The gift box also includes this beautiful floral lingerie set, perfect for your intimate moments. Both the yellow color and the floral pattern are great for this time of year! The Blacklace group has a fee to join but the monthly group gifts are so much worth it!
 
My shoes are a group gift by Gabriel. These brown stone sandals have been around for quite some time now but I'm showing them just in case someone has missed them. ;P
 

My very long light blonde hair is by Truth and is called Siri! I spotted this stunning hairstyle many months ago and I took advantage of the latest sale to buy it in a discounted price. ;) I'm go glad I did as it's such a beautiful and sexy hairstyle!
 
Finally, my yellow butterfly necklace and earrings are a previous group gift by Virtual Impressions. Unfortunately this set is no longer available for free but there is another group gift available at the moment. :)


 
Hair: Truth - Siri
Pyjamas and Lingerie: Blacklace - Chloe in Yellow - May 2013 Group Gift
Shoes: GB - Stone Sandals Brown (Group Gift)
Necklace and Earrings: Virtual Impressions - Siobhan Jewlry in Lemon and White Gemstones (previous group gift)
Nails and Rings: Candy Nail - # P088 Enishi White (group gift)
 
Location: Matanzas


No comments: