May 23, 2013

Summer Time!

It's nearly summer! Time to go to a beach in order to sunbathe, relax, or simply have a walk. The long Jilly dress I'm wearing is a perfect beach outfit! It can be found at Acid Lily as a group gift! While you're there, make sure you have a look around as you can find lots of amazing deals! Many of our favorite designers participate in Acid Lily and they offer new high quality items in very low prices!
 
I matched my lovely summer dress with a pair of free sandals I got from Cynful! Cynful celebrated their anniverary a few days ago and has many gifts available to all us from some of our favorite designers. Shoes, dresses, jewls and a skin are some of the gifts you'll find once you teleport there!
 

Today I'm wearing another Truth hair called Brandy! It's no secret that I love braids! I simply couldn't resist this hairstyle! I had to have it! :) And I think it looks awesome with this dress!

Finally, let me show you my new skin which is the May group gift by 7 Deadly S{k}ins! This new and very promising store has completely blew me away with their skins and of course with their gifts, hunts and special offers! If you haven't visited the mainstore yet, you should definately do it as you'll find many nice skins there! Also make sure to check the group notices to be informed about all the latest hunts and offers! The group is currently free but only for a short period of time so I think you better hurry.




Skin: 7DS - Group Gift May
Eyes: Amacci - Mountain Eyes
Lashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes 41
Hair: Truth - Brandy
Dress: LMD Jilly - Acid Lily Gift
Nails: Bamboo Nails - Berry (group gift)
Bracelet: Chop Zuey - Cherry Amour Bracelet
Shoes: Energie - Irenne Sandals Beige (free gift at Cynful)
 
 
Location: Baja Norte

No comments: