May 16, 2013

The Noble Gizza!

Yesterday I had my shift to host a formal event at the club in which I work for and I would like to share this look with you. First, let me tell you that I was out in RL with some friends that came to visit me for a few days so I returned home right before my shift. I didn't have much time to work on my look so I decided to look to some of my favorite stores.
 
Gizza is definately one of them! I quickly went through my Gizza folder and I immediately picked up this lovely dress in pastel colors. Isn't it adorable? Ribbons and flowers are two of my weakness so I couldn't resist. Also check out the cleavage and the leg! It's a very classy and elegant dress but also very girly and sexy! And the best thing is that it's a free group gift! Yay! Once you join the inworld group you get tons of gifts!
 
My Patulas shoes are free and can be found at the marketplace. The shoes come in various colors, I'm showing just one.


My necklace and earrings are a set which is a free group gift by Alienbear. I love this shop as it has amazing jewls!

Finally I'm wearing again Caprice by Truth!I have shown this hairstyle many times but I clearly can't get it out of my head!! It's so elegant and sexy! Look at those curls....! Aren't they lovely?




Hair: Truth - Caprice
Dress: Gizza - June Group Gift
Jewls: Alienbear - 2009 NX Dark Gift Set (group gift)
Shoes: Patulas - Black and White Ribbon Heel (marketplace freebie)
 
 

No comments: