May 14, 2013

Urban Life!

Hey everyone!
Today I decided to add a few colors and although I usually take my pictures in natural landscapes, like forests, gardens and beaches, today I stopped by an urban centre full of graffiti and abandoned vehicles. Quite the change...! But I love it! ;)
 
Now, let's get to the look! The mesh dress I'm wearing is featured at the Designer Showcase and it's offered as a group gift by LivGlam! The gift is a hud which contains many sizes and color textures. I couldn't pick one so I'm showing all the colors!
 
 
I'm wearing the Sassy hair by Truth. I bought the fades pack and again I couldn't decide on a color either so I'm showing 3 of them: demi, pumkinpie and blaze! As always, Truth did an remarkable job! I love this hairstyle!
 
 
My very tall black boots is a free group gift by Athor! The group is free to join so go to the mainstore and grab them! These Dietrish Nouveau boots are absolutely fantastic!
 

 
With this look I needed some leggings so I had a quick look at the marketplace earlier and I found these gorgeous leggings by Curious Kitties for 0L!!!! I was so happy because it was exactly what I was looking for!
 
 
Well, since I'm an urban girl, I also need something directly connected to the city life which will allow me to keep in touch with my friends and the world. My ipad is also free and it can be found at the ICON mainstore!
 
 
 
 

Last but not least, let me tell you a few words about my new skin! This absolutely amazing skin with the colorful mask is a free hunt item by 7 Deadly S{k}ins! I found out this skin store only a while ago and all I can say about their designs is simply wow! Their skins are fantastic so when I heard that they are participating in the Color Explosion Hunt I was so glad! This skin is gorgeous!

 


Skin: 7 Deadly S{k}ins - Color Explosion Hunt (free hunt gift)
Eyes and Lashes: Redgrave - Hollywood Blue Eyes and Eyelashes 41 (free Hollywood SwagBag)
Hair: Truth - Sassy
Dress: Liv Glam Boutique - Spring 2013 - Viola Print Dress HUD (group gift at the Designer Showcase)
Leggings: Curious Kitties - Fishnet Leggings (marketplace freebie)
Boots: Athor - Dietrish Nouveau Black (group gift)
Necklace: Virtual Impressions - Cherrie Necklace with Deep Burgundy Hearts (previous free gift)
Nails: Bamboo Nails - Berry (group gift)
ipad: ICON ipad (free)
 
 

No comments: