May 17, 2013

We Love Spring!

Everyone loves spring! Right? Well, I'm pretty sure everyone loves a mesh dress in spring colors that is a free group gift! This lovely We Love Spring Dress is a group gift by ::{u.f.o}::. The design and the texture are completely adorable! It's such a girly and romantic dress!
 


My beautiful shoes are the latest group gift by N Core and they include the shocks as well! I really like them with this dress. I think they match perfectly! The gift includes more socks in different colors and textures but you can also wear the heels without them. They still look stunning!

As I said, I wanted my look to be girly and romantic so I think the perfect hair to achieve this, would be Tyler by Truth! I have always been fond of long hair with a fringe and I am totally in love with braids! Therefore, you can easily understand that Tyler is one of my most loved hairstyles!



Hair: Truth - Tyler
Dress: ::{u.f.o}:: - We Love Spring Dress (Group Gift)
Shoes and Socks: N Core 2013 Group Gift - Lulu Red (Group Gift)
Nails: Bamboo Nails - So Pink (previous free gift)
Necklace: Virtual Impressions - Cherrie Necklace with Deep Burgundy Hearts (Previous Free Gift)
Bracelet: Chop Zuey - Cherry Amour Bracelet (previous free gift)
 
 
Location: Mermaid Beach

No comments: