May 16, 2013

WoW! I'm Feeling Fine and Sassy!

WoW! Many changes have occured at WoW Skins. The designer decided to change the look of the mainstore so now it is located at the seaside! The interior is fabulous! I loved the previous one but this one is much more attractive! What is more, the best thing is that there is a nice area outside next to the sea with cosy furniture for people to chat and relax.
 
Let me now move to the WoW Skin I'm wearing today. New lucky boards have been placed at the store and one of them is Paris Tan Special skin. When I saw it, I fell in love with it! Luckily, I didn't have to wait long. :) The board called my letter after a few minutes so I won this stunning skin!
 
My classy mesh dress is a hunt prize by Sassy! I love this store and I always check their hunts. :) So, casually when I found out that a new hunt is taking place, I teleported there and after a few minutes I found the hidden item. When I opened by pack I was positively surprised as I saw this elegant dress!
 

Finally, my necklace, earrings and bracelet are a set and a group gift by Finesmith which is one of my favorite stores when it comes to jewls! I'm showing the silver set but a golden set is also included in the gift.



Skin: WoW Skins - Paris Tan Special (Lucky Board Prize)
Eyes and Lashes: Redgrave - Hollywood Blue Eyes and Eyelashes 41 (free Hollywood SwagBag)
Hair: Truth - Portia
Dress: Sassy - Daydream Maxi Dress (Little Big Hunt Prize)
Jewls: Finesmith - Love Angel Set (earrings, necklace and bracelet) in Silver (group gift)


Location: WoW Skins Mainstore

No comments: