May 28, 2013

Zola Print Dress by Liv Glam!

I love huds! For shopaholics like me, huds are perfect as they don't cover a lot of space in my inventory (which is tremendously huge!). Liv Glam has a tradition in offering some lovely huds like the Zola Print Dress I'm wearing today! This cute gift is consisting of a dress, a coat and a belt, all in one item. I'm showing all the the different colors of the hud and to be honest, I can't pick one as I love all of them! The design, the texture and the color combination have completely blew me away! This outfit is definately one my top 10 items in my inventory!
 
 
 
 My cute braid is by Truth! I love braids and I have so many hairstyles that consist of braids! Naturally, I couldn't resist this one as it's such a sophisticated, classy and elegant hairstyle!
 
 
 
 
 
I did some marketplace shopping a few days ago as I needed new jewls, shoes and accessories. In this post I'm showing a pair of cute girly free shoes and a lovely free set of earrings and a ring. 
 
 
 
Hair: Truth - Cheyenne
Outfit: LIV-Glam Zola Print Dress (free group gift at Designer’s Showcase)
Earrings: Olive. - Earings Maybe? (marketplace freebie)
Ring: Olive. - the Maybe they're Real Rings (marketplace freebie)
Shoes: Freebies Ballerinae (marketplace freebie)
 
Location: Trace
 
 

No comments: