Jun 21, 2013

A Ravishing Sinner!

Oh, hey everyone!
I'm so excited today because I love all of the items I have put together to create today's look! :)
Let's start with my Junior Sinner v2 skin by 7 Deadly s{K}ins which can be purchased at the  Structure Your Skin Event. I'm in love with the sublte freckles and the juicy lips! As every skin in this event, the Junior Sinner v2 costs only 99L! I think it's a great deal for such a wonderul skin!

 
Apart from the Structure Your Skin Event, I also visited the Whore Couture Monthly Edition, where I picked up this Simply Ravishing Dress by Sassy! It's a super hot mini dress that is available in 10 different colors! Each color pack includes 2 versions: a sexy sheer and a regular opaque. Appliers are also included for those of you who wear mesh breasts. :) Here I'm showing some of my favorite colors! Since this dress is featured at Whore Couture, I tried to create a sexy and hot look. ;P
 
 
 
Oh, hey! What's going on here? Where is the Simply Ravishing Dress? It's right here girls! I simply wanted to show you that this hot mini dress looks very cool if worn like a bodysuit! I added my favorite jeans and a really cute jacket and this is what came out! I hope you like it. :)
 
 
 Finally, let me remind you that both the Structure Your Skin Event and the Whore Couture Monthly Edition are monthly events and this round ends the last day of June. Happy shopping!
 
 
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - SYS Project - Junior Sinner v2
Eyes: IKON - Lucid Eyes - Optimism
Eyelashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes 41
Hair: Truth - Elisha
Tattoos: Para Designs - Simple Cross Tattoo (group gift)
Necklace: Vincue - Forcy Necklace (June group gift)
Dress: Sassy! - Simply Ravishing Dress (at Whore Couture)
 
Look #1
Sunglasses: EE Sunglasses
Ring: Chop Zuey - Kharma Lovers Ring
Socks: edge grafica (marketplace freebie)
Boots: Athor - Dietrish Nouveau Black
 
Look #2
Jacket: Chandelle - Mesh Jacket Black/Gray
Jeans: TuttiFrutti - Denim Mesh Jeans - Road
Pumps: Baby Monkey - Platform Pumps - All colors HUD
 
 

No comments: