Jun 29, 2013

A Saturday Summer Morning...

What to do on a hot Saturday summer morning? Hmmm... I know! I'll just wear one of my summer dresses and go to the Cheeky Tiramisu Cafe to enjoy an ice cream!
It took me some time to pick up a casual summer dress as I have a huge inventory but in the end I decided to wear this cute and girly mesh dress by Leri Miles Designs!
 
 
Ok! You caught me! I picked up more than one Jayla Romper dresses! How can I resist them? You can visit the LMD inworld store to have a look at the rest of the available colors. :)
 
I got my ice cream from Label Motion as a free subscribo gift! The poses I'm using are also included in the gift box. :)
 
 
Finally, I completed my look with my lovely Mindy hair by Truth! Straight long hair with a fringe are always one of my favorite choices!
 
 
Anyway, I'll leave you know in order to enjoy my ice cream. Have a wonderful day everyone!
 
 
Skin: Modish - Jules - Peach - CL (June group gift)
Eyes: Redgrave - Hollywood Blue
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair: Truth - Mindy
Dress: LMD - Jayla Romper in Pink, Aqua & Peachy
Necklace: Chop Zuey - Tiger Lilly Orange Opal Choker Necklace
Ice cream & Poses: Label Motion - My Summer Ice Cream (subscribo gift)
 
 


No comments: