Jun 17, 2013

I Won't Sacrifice Myself For You!

 Oh, hi everyone!
 
Today's look is a little bit different than my usual looks! :P Usually, when it come to fantasy clothing, I am dressed as a medieval lady or a fairy. However, in real life, I'm a huge fan of Victorian, Classic Gothic and Vampiric Literature as well as of Dark Romanticism! Bram's Stoker's Dracula, Sheridan Le Fanu's Carmilla and Oscar Wilde's The Picture of Dorian Gray are some of my favorite books! I also love the dark Edgar Allan Poe! Therefore, today's look is inspired by these dark artistic trends!
 
My fantastic dress with the lace details is a group gift by World's End Garden! This store is amazing! I can stay there forever lost among the pretty outfits and glancing at the well designed sim! While you're there make sure to take some pictures of the marvellous sim! The cute pearl necklace and the romantic rose hat are also included in the gift box!
 
 
 Yesterday I showed you the B2 version of the skin that Izara, the owners of 7 Deadly s{K}ins specifically designed for Feeb's Rascals. Today I'm wearing the 4B4 version which is included in the same box. As you an see the main difference is in the cleavage which in 4B4 version is more natural instead of a push-up. I added DS eye makeup for a darker effect.
 
 
 
Finally, my very long black/silver nails are by Adoness, another great store that specializes in dark fantasy clothing and accessories!
 


 
Skin:  7 Deadly s(K)ins - Feeb's Rascals Special Skin - 4B4 (B2 is also included in the box) (300L)
 Eye Makeup: DS - Fissure Makeup Unisex
Hair: Truth - Gattina
Dress, Necklace and Hat: :::WEG::: Romance Le Noir (Group Gift)
Gloves: Paisley Daisy - Mesh Sheer Black Lace Fingerless Gloves
Nails: Adoness - Delirium Nails - Silver
Pumps: Chandelle - Shoe Cice #2 Black (group gift)
 
 
Location: Pulse
 
 

 

No comments: