Jun 24, 2013

Sahar in her Long Time Outfit!

Hi everyone!
 
I have some really cute items to show you today! The Designer Showcase offers some fantastic gifts to their group members. In this post I'm showing one of them which is this Long Time Outfit by Liv-Glam! Both the shirt and the shorts are mesh! As always Liv-Glam has done a fabulous work!
 

My Sahar skin is by WoW Skins. I'm wearing the Soire Make Up which is my favorite! I'll be showing the rest of the make ups later this week. :)
 
Finally my super cute and girly hairstyle is by Elikatira! This is a must-have hairstyle! You should definately get it!



Skin: WoW Skins - Sahar Soire Make Up
Eyes: IKON - Destiny Eyes - Maya
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair: Elikatira - Only
Teeth Tattoo: WoW Skins
Shirt, Undershirt & Shorts: Liv-Glam - K Collection - Long Time Outfit (group gift at the Designer Showcase)
Ankle Boots: Insomnia - Sunny Red (group gift)
Ring: JCNY - One Love Ring
 
Location: New York City

 

 

No comments: