Jul 18, 2013

A Backless Boho... Or Two?

 Hi everyone!
I'm still going through the prizes from the Fist Pump with the Best Hunt 3! Auxiliary is participating in this hunt! Woot! I love this brand! Do you like my sexy  top? You can get it for free once you locate the hidden hunt icon at Auxiliary. Two colors are included and since it's mesh, several sizes are also available.
 
 
 My headband & my pants are also by Auxiliary. I have this pair of skinny jeans for quite some time now and it's one of my favorite items in my closet! It's also mesh and the texture looks fantastic!
 
 
The skin I'm in today, is another version of Vanity Skintone 2 by 7 Deadly s{K}ins. It's one of my favorite Vanity Skins! I love the freckles and the make up! Vanity is available both at the mainstore & at SYS Project. It's a must-have skin! You should definately get it!
Finally, the poses I have used are also a FPH3 prize by Starry Heaven.
 

 
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Vanity Skintone 2 - B4d T2 - SYS Project
Eyes: IKON - Lucid Eyes - Optimism
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair: Truth - Edith 2
Headband: Auxiliary - All About Spikes - White/Copper (ESH prize)
Top: Auxiliary - Boho Backless in Sky & Copper (FPH3 prize)
Pants: Auxiliary - Skinny Jeans - Ombre Blue/Peach
Poses: Starry Heaven - Maichi Poses (FPH3 prize)
 



No comments: