Jul 5, 2013

A Touch of Pink!

Oh, hi everyone!
I'm so excited today as I love all of the items I have matched to create this look!
1 Hundred is participating at the Endless Summer Hunt! The sexy top & shorts set I'm wearing will be yours once you locate the hidden item.
My sporty LMD shoes are featured at Acid Lily Gallery. Let me remind you that this is a weekly discounted event so you still have a couple of days left to grab these shoes. Many more colors are available.
 
 
My new skin is by 7 Deadly s{K}ins and I love the pink make up! I think this tanned skin is perfect for a summer beach look. I'm wearing the B4b version but the B2b is also included in the box if you want a sexier push up cleavage.
Also, don't forget to stop by the IKON mainstore in order to get the new group gift!
 

 
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Nikki Tanned B4b (B2b is also included) (at SYS Project)
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes - Sahara (July Group Gift)
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair: Truth - Tenille
Top & Shorts: 1 Hundred - Endless Summer Hunt Gift
Sneakers: LMD - Rikki Sneaks Cotton (at Acid Lily Gallery)
 
Location: Baja Norte
 

No comments: