Jul 21, 2013

Anna & Noxy!

 Hey lovelies!
I hope you are all having an amazing summer! I know I do! :P
This is a quick post to show you some really nice items.
Check out my new dress! Isn't it one of the coolest dresses you've seen? This beauty is one of Adoness' creations and it can be purchased as a free group gift at Seraphim's HQ for their second anniversary!
 
 
My pale skin with the pastel blue eyeshadow is one of 7 Deadly s{K}ins' latest realeses. It was designed for the She & Him event and you can find it there until the end of this round. The box contains Anna in 2 skintones, a Tango Applier & a Slink Applier!
The Elephante Poses I used are included in the FPH3 prize along with some more poses. The hunt ends in the 26th of this month, which means you have some more time to collect the prizes.
 


Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Anna B3a (at She & Him)
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes - Denim
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair: Truth - Jade
Dress: Adoness - Noxy: Blue Tartan - Seraphim group gift
Bracelets: Sn@tch - Leather Bangles
Pumps: Masha - Lady Peep Spikes Pumps/Blue Glitters
Poses: Elephante Poses - Pump It (FPH3 prize)
 
Location: Rougham Town

 

No comments: