Jul 29, 2013

Feeling Crazy and Wild!

I love new releases! I'm so excited every time I receive notecards from my favorite stores which include their latest creations! So, today I have some new releases to show you! Yay!
My super hot two-colored spiked boots is one of the latest releases by Loordes of London! You can find it in the mainstore and many colors are available!
 
The T-shirts I'm wearing, are 3 colors of the new Cannes Vintage Tee by little bones! There are many more colors available, so I'm sure you'll find your favorite!
 
 


You can get the Smiley Cannes Vintage Tee for free by joining the inworld little bones group. This really cute tee can be found in the notices as a group gift! :)
 


 
Hair: Truth - Sassy
Eye make up: DS - Fissure Makeup Unisex
Top: little bones - Cannes Vintage Tee (Hollywood Agenda, In Memory, Smiley) 
Jeans: TuttiFrutti - Denim Mesh Jeans - Road
Earrings: Scrub - 3 Stupid Earrings
Bracelets: Sn@tch - Leather Bangles
Nails: Bamboo Nails - Drow
Shoes: Loordes of London - Soonsara Boots in Teal & Persimmon
Poses by aDORKable
 

 

No comments: