Jul 8, 2013

Silver & Red!

Changes... Changes...
I'm usually a blonde and sometimes a redhead. Today I decided to be a brunette. I rarely wear brown hair but I think that this particular shade and hairstyle looks perfect on me!
My lovely lace dress in black & silver is the latest group gift by *VoguE*. It's a mesh dress & several sizes are availalbe.
I mathced it with these beautiful black Amarelo Manga pumps with the animal print details.
 

My necklace & bracelet are by Pure Poison. I don't have much to say about them as I love this brand so much. Their creations rock!
 


Skin: WoW Skins - Anais Tan 03 CL
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes - Denim
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair: Truth - Hollana
Dress: VoguE - Lace Mesh Dress (July group gift)
Earrings: VoguE - Pearl Feather Earrings
Necklace: Pure Poison - Lora Necklace (subscribo gift)
Bracelet: Pure Poison - Red Rose Bracelet
Shoes: [Amarelo Manga] - Pumps Waleska - Animal Print
 
Location: Egoisme Milano
 


No comments: