Jul 25, 2013

Summer Forever!

Hey everyone!
I'm so excited today as I have some amazing things to show you!
Let's start with my lovely pink top! You can get this Bliss Halter Top for free at Sassy! as a lucky chair prize! While you're there, make sure to slap the midnight mania and get the new group gifts!
My new pair of skinny jeans by Mirror's Enigma is also free and you can get it at Seraphim HQ as a group gift!
 
 
The skin I'm in today is by Panda Punx! Kamila is a pretty lady with such a sweet make up! Being a fan of pink lips, how can I resist this beauty?
Finally, make sure to stop by D!va to check out the really cool updo I'm wearing!
Oh, and one last thing! Make sure to get the prizes from the Fist Pump With The Best Hunt 3 which ends in 24 hours. If you haven't picked up the prizes, you should hurry before they're gone. The poses I'm using are in the prize box you'll get once you locate the hunt icon at Atooly!
 

 
Skin: Panda Punx Body Shop - Kamila V.2 Skin {Poppy} Light
Eyes: IKON - Lucid Eyes - Machine
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair: D!va - Sayaka2 - Type B - Ruby 
Top: Sassy! - Bliss Halter Top - Pink (lucky chair prize)
Pants: Mirror's Enigma - Megumi Mesh Jeans - Breeze (Seraphim group gift)
Shoes: N-core - Coquette Platform - Pale Pink Zebra
Poses: Atooly - Summer Pack (prize for FPH3)
 
Location: Dimrill Dale

 

No comments: