Aug 18, 2013

Black is a Must!

 Hiya everyone!
Today I have so many things to show you! I'm actually really excited doing this post as I absolutely love every single item I'm wearing! This post is dedicated to one of my favorite colors: black! Black is a classic color & always a safe choice.
The Black Fair is currently taking place in second life fashion & I can tell you that it's a very popular event. I visited the sim several times & it's always full of people.
 
 
As you know, Sassy! loves fashion events, so she couldn't miss The Black Fair! She is featuring two beautiful dresses inspired by the theme of the fair. Julia is my personal favorite! It's a sexy & classy sparkling mini dress. I tried to create a vintage look influnced by the cabaret style.
 
Henna is the second Sassy! dress that you can find at The Black Fair. Like Julia, Henna is a mesh lady & several sizes are included.
 
 
And because Ivy, the designer of Sassy, is grateful for all the love & support that you show to her, she has a free gift for you! The Fascination Halter Top is elegant, hot & free! Don't miss it!
 


Before I finish this post, I'd like to give some credit to my new hair & bags.
Layla is a new hairstyle by D!va & is currently in stock at Collabor88. Like most of the items in this round, Layla is inspired by the '20s. It's a really cute hairstyle. In my photos, I'm showing both types & I have also played with the colors & visibility of the flowers & headbands.
Finally the fashion blogger bags I carry with me are by {{BSD Design Studio}} & you can find them at the Designer Showcase. If you read my blog, you probably know that I have shown the Red Croco Baby a few times before. The reason for this, is that it's one of my favorite bags & it matches perfectly with many of my clothes. Croco Croco Baby is also really cute & I can tell you that you are going to see it again in my future posts! Two more colors are also availalbe at the Designer Showcase so make sure to visit this venue!
Happy shopping!




In all photos:
Hair: D!va - Layla Type A & B in Cat's Eye (at Collabor88)
Bracelets: Pure Poison - Van Bracelets
Rings: Maxi Gossamer - Black Rogo (free gift at The Black Fair)
 
Look #1
Dress: Sassy! - Julia Dress in Black (at The Black Fair)
Mirror & Pose: ::WetCat:: Mirror Mirror (free gift at The Black Fair)
 
Look #2
Dress: Sassy! - Henna Dress in Black (at The Black Fair)
Bag: {{BSD Design Studio}} - Fashion Blogger Bag - Croco Croco Baby (at the Designer Showcase)
 
Look #3
Top: Sassy! - Fascination Halter Top (free gift at The Black Fair)
Pants: Aushka & Co - Skinny Pants (group gift)
Bag: {{BSD Design Studio}} - Fashion Blogger Bag  - Red Croco Baby (at the Designer Showcase)
 
 

No comments: