Aug 26, 2013

Come Here Cutie!

 Today I wanted a do a cute & girly look so I headed to several stores, got a bunch of clothing & accessories & a real dollface came out!
I haven't worn a denim outfit for quite some time now, so today I'm putting on this mini denim jumper by LMD. The tiny flowers on the fabric add something more to its beauty!
 

My pale skin with the cute freckles is a free gift by My Ugly Dorothy! It's a lovely skin so you should head of to the store & grab it before it's gone!
And finally, make sure to visit little bones to check out their latest hair styles! Today I'm wearing Cherry which is a lovely & girly updo! <3 <3 

 
Skin: My Ugly Dorothy - Freebie Skin with Teeth (free gift)
Eyes: Amacci - Branch Brown Image Eyes
Eyelashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes 41 Hollywood
Hair: little bones - Cherry in Sandy
Top: Sassy! - Cutest Little Sweater (group gift at Freebie Fashionista HQ)
Jumper: LMD - Heidi Jumper - Denim
Bag: Tres Blah - Tote Bag (subscribo gift)
Socks: MDL - Mitjetas03 socks (September group gift)
Shoes: Gabriel - Summer Boots (group gift)
 
Location: Tres Blah
 


No comments: