Aug 28, 2013

Different Shades of Pink!

Hello lovelies!
Today I'm wearing a bunch of items, all ranging in different shades of one of my favorite colors: pink! My pale skin with the lovely pink lips is one of the latest releases by WoW Skins & my minimal chic mesh outfit is by Liv -Glam & is currently featured at the Designer Showcase. I don't really have much to say about them. If you read my blog, you know that I ablsolutely adore these brands!!!! All of their creations are marvelous!!!
 
 
Check out my new sparkling earrings by FuLo! They're a real beauty! You can also find them at a very low price at the Designer Showcase. The Ombre Diamonds come in a variety of colors ranging from yellow to black.
Finally, if you need new nails, make sure to visit The Black Market. You can find these awesome nails with the cute diamonds by Adoness in stock!
Happy shopping!

 
Skin: WoW Skins - Grace Milk 03
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes - Sahara
Eyelashes: Tameless - Lashes New 31
Hair: Truth - Siri
Top & Skirt: [LG] Boutique - [Summer 13] Emily Grace Outfit Hud 1 (at the Designer Showcase)
Earrings: FuLo - Ombre Diamonds - Fucshio (at the Designer Showcase)
Nails: Adoness - Killer Queen: China Rose (at The Black Market)
Poses - Icons Of Style - Amy
 
Location: Roma La Dolce Vita

No comments: