Aug 24, 2013

Flowers & Leaves!

 Hey lovelies!
Today I'd doing a summery look with a glimpse of fantasy! I selected a few items from some of my favorite stores & this is what came out!
As I told you a while ago, there's a new hair designer on the grid! Nova Monroe, the owner of little bones has started releasing hair! Today I'm wearing one of her latest releases, Peppermint in Roots. Visit the mainstore to check out the rest of her hairstyles. They're one of a kind! 
 
 
Like my new make up? Isn't it perfect for the glimpse of fantasy I wanted to add? You can get this beauty at The Kollective. You can find a lot more make up versions there in many colors!
Finally, my poses are by elephante poses & they are a free hunt prize for the Colors of Summer hunt! The box includes 4 fun & summery poses!
Happy shopping!
 


P.S. My Sassy! top was designed for the Hello Titty Slots Gatcha Event. The event is now over & the One More Night tops will be availalbe at the mainstore tomorrow night. You can find them in both dark & pastel colors. Appliers are also included.
 
Hair: little bones - Peppermint in Roots
Hair Wreath: :::WEG::: - Le Jardin de la Fille Hair Wreath (group gift)
Makeup: Butterfly Kiss Boutique - Blooming Facepaint 6 & Summer Shimmer Basic Lipstic 6 (at The Kollective)
Top: Sassy! - One More Night Top in Pink
Skirt: [solita] - Kossori Long Skirt (group gift)
Poses: Elephante Poses - Fully Alive (COSH gift)
 
Location: Alirium

No comments: