Aug 14, 2013

Follow me in the Designer Heaven...

 Hello ladies!
I feel so excited & happy doing this post! Wanna know why? Well, a few days ago I was invited to become a blogger for the Designer Showcase! Yay! For people who are new to Second Life fashion, let me tell you that the Designer Showcase is a montly venue where some of the most creative designers provide some of their most excellent creations in very affordable prices. Some of the designers that particpate are Liv- Glam, Sassy, 1 Hundred, BSD Design Studio, Fulo & many more.
Today I'd like to show you the Ava Katherine outfit by Liv-Glam. It consists of a top & a skirt, both of which are mesh. As usual, this Liv-Glam outfit comes with a hud that sends your items when you wear it. I'm actually very fond of huds because, even if I accidentally delete the folder, I can always get the goodies back. :)
 
 
My cute cat necklace is also featured at the Designer Showcase. I love cats so much so I couldn't resist showing this pretty sparkling necklace!
Finally, don't forget to get the Designer Showcase group gifts. One of them is the lovely Francine Gown Hud by Liv-Glam which I have arleady blogged here. This beauty is a catch! Don't miss it!
 

 
Skin: WoW Skins - Didy Milk Natural CL
Eyes: IKON - Lucid Eyes - Optimism
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair: LeLutka - Lorella - BlondeFun
Top & Skirt: [LG] Boutique - [Summer 13] Ava Katherine 1 Hud (at the Designer Showcase)
Necklace: Opal - Cat Necklace (at the Designer Showcase)
Shoes: Felicity - Quinn Stilettos - Shiny Silver (at Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room)
Poses by Purple Poses (free at The Black Fair)
 
 

No comments: