Aug 7, 2013

Little Black Dress

 Hello ladies!
Black is one of my favorite colors. I always look classy and chic in black clothes! The cute mesh dress I'm wearing today is called Allison and is designed by Leri Miles. Both the design and the texture are terrific! Check out these cute little ruffles! If you are into minimal chic clothes, you should definately get it!
 
 
The skin I'm in today is a group gift by 7 Deadly s{K}ins. The group has a fee to join, but you receive montly group gifts which totally rock! What's more, group members get a discount on all appliers this month and on the new Limited edition skin! Yay!
Finally, my new hair is by Tameless. Tameless hairstyles come with a hud that includes many colors. I'm wearing the hud with the natural colors which includes many blondes, browns, blacks and reds. Being a hair addict, I love hair huds!!!
 

 
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - July Group Gift
Eyes: Fake - Dark Hazel
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair: Tameless - Lanore Naturals
Dress: LMD - Allison Dress Black
Necklace & Earrings: Virtual Impressions - Black Ribbon Choker & Delicate Heart Earrings
Shoes: VG Shoes - Payton Black-Gold
 
Location: Egoisme Milano 

No comments: