Aug 25, 2013

Purple & Black

Hiya ladies!
This is a really quick post to show you some really cool new items! My jewelry & my outfit can be purchased at a discounted price at Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room. This round will be over in a few days, so make sure you visit this venue to grab some amazing deals!
 
 
I'd also like to show you my new very long hair. Chelsea was released by Tameless a while ago. I have a thing for long straight hair, so as you can imagine, I'm in love with Chelsea! :)

 
Skin: Panda Punx - Megan Skin {Promises}Tan
Eyes: IKON - Lucid Eyes - Optimism
Eyelashes: Tameless - Lashes New 30
Hair: Tameless - Chelsea
Top, Skirt & Shoes: Giulia Design - Yala (at Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room)
Jewls: Baubles! - Roxbury Bangles & Earrings Set (at Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room)
 
Location: The Cafe Au Lait

 

No comments: