Aug 27, 2013

Tasting a Little Bit of the Rainbow!

Hey dolls!
Today I visited some stores in order to do the Taste the Rainbow hunt. There are many great prizes but my favorite is this amazing rainbow by WetCat! The poses I'm using are included in the gift box and many more are also availalbe, both single & couple!
My cute top & skirt are by LMD. I love the pastel colors of this brand so much!!!! You can buy them together, as a whole outfit, at the Designer Showcase at a very low price! Yay!
 
 
Finally, my cute flat shoes are by Loordes of London & they were featured in many different color combinations at the Reef's Color Fair. The fair ended in the 25th but I teleported there earlier today & everything is still there! :) So, hurry up!
 


Hair: Ploom - Anarin
Hair Accessory: World's End Garden - Les lis blanc du Roi (group gift)
Outfit: LMD - Galia Blouse in Blush & Gabrielle Skirt in Eggshell (at the Designer Showcase)
Shoes: Loordes of London - Hannae Morae - Grey (at Reef's Color Fair)
Rainbow & Poses: ::WetCat:: - A Rainbow (TTRH gift)
 
Location: BlackKite

 

No comments: