Sep 19, 2013

A Thursday Night Quicky

Hey girls!
This is a quick post to show you some great items!
Ok, as you know, I have already blogged many of the clothes & poses that are currently featured at Designer Showcase. But there are some group gifts as well! You can get both of the dresses I'm wearing for free once you join the inworld group! Yay!
 
 
Also, have a look at Feeb's Rascal's Sales Room. As I've told you, you can find lots of great shoes in stock there! Today I'm wearing the Eclectic pair by BSD Design Studio which is one of my favorite sandals in my inventory! You'll definately see me wearing them again!
 
 
Hair: Ploom - Stephie
Dress 1: [LG] K Collection Heart Attack Dress Gift (at Designer Showcase)
Dress 2: [LG] Boutique - [Summer 13] Alejandro Gift (at Designer Showcase)
Earrings: Pure Poison - Spring Wood Earrings
Shoes: BSD Design Studio - Eclectic - Nude (at Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room)
 
Location: North 
 

No comments: