Sep 24, 2013

Autumn at The Trace!

 Hey girls!
How's your autumn so far? Have you put on your warm clothes yet?
In my previous post, I put on my new jacket by little bones & did my first post with a heavier outfit! However, I feel that it was not a good enough post to welcome fall so I decided to work on a new one. Today's post then, is dedicated to the new season!
For this reason, I headed off to the wonderful Trace sim which opened a while ago all brand new! The whole sim features autumn, with a few spots dedicated to Haloween. The forest, the waterfalls, the trees, everything looks so peaceful, quiet & serene. I was in a rush to do this post so I didn't have time to explore much but I'll go again as soon as possible as I need to see every single detail! I urge you to go have a look as well! It looks fantastic!
Anyway, let's move on to my look!
As I told you I wanted to celebrate autumn in this post. For this reason, I visited The Seasons Story & grabbed the Autumn Leaves poses & props by Kirin Poses.
I also put on the warm & heavy Willa Sweater & Leggings by LMD, currently featured at She & Him. It's available in plenty of colors but as expected, I picked up my favorite color, pink!
 
 
 I completed this look with a rather new hairstyle by Tameless, Crystal. Honestly, I adore her! I have a thing for long hair that fall on the front & Crystal fits perfectly this style!
Oh, & before I forget, pay a visit at Tentacio! There are many group gifts & lucky boards!
 


Hair: Tameless - Crystal - Naturals
Sweater & Leggings: LMD - Willa Sweater & Leggings - Pink (at She & Him)
Boots: Tentacio - Love Boots (group gift)
Poses & Props: Kirin Poses - Autumn Leaves (at The Seasons Story)
 
Location: The Trace
 

No comments: