Sep 27, 2013

Boho Style

 
 Hello sweeties!
I'm feeling a bit tired today as I had a very busy day. However, I wanted to do a quick post to show you some must-have items!
Imeka is participating at The Seasons Story & is offering a lovely set of poses & props, My Cute Owl. This is making me feel very excited since it's adorable!!!
My Reyna Blouse & Iyana Skirt are by Leri Miles Designs & they create a perfect boho look!
 
 
Earlier this month, I suggested to visit Mother Goose's as you can find a bunch of free skins. Today I'm wearing another one of their lucky board prizes, Ulika. It's a pale skin with a smokey eyeshadow.
Finally, stop by Feeb's Rascals Sales Room & grab these adorable bracelets by Baubles!
So, that's it for today... I'm going to relax now a little bit.
See you soon!

 
 
Skin: Mother Goose's - Ulika Skin LB (lucky board prize)
Eyes: Umeboshi - Pearl Eyes - Daenerys (group gift)
Eyelashes: Tameless - Lashes New 29
Hair: D!va - Naomi - Cat's Eye (group gift)
Top: LMD - Reyna Blouse - Sky
Skirt: LMD - Iyana Skirt - Onyx
Bracelets: Baubles! - Miami Bangles (at Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room)
Poses & Props: Imeka - My Cute Owl ( at The Seasons Story)
 
Location: The Trace

 

No comments: