Sep 3, 2013

Daughter of Danaus

Hey girls!
As you know I love fantasy looks! Fantasy related items get me really excited! Sakide has created the sexy Danaid outfit for the last round of The Black Market. As you can see, it's a little fantasy & as both the name & the design implies, probably inspired by Ancient Greece. Danaid is mesh & comes with a hud that gives you 24 choices! A real catch! Don't miss it!
 
 
My gold bracelets are by Opal & I believe that they look amazing with this outfit!
As for my Rene hair, I got it a while ago by Ploom & it's one of my favorite hairstyles in my inventory! Long & wavy, Rene is true beauty! <3
 


Hair: Ploom - Rene - Blondes
Hair Accessory: MiWardrobe - Spring Flower
Top & Skirt: [SAKIDE] - Danaid Outfit (at The Black Market)
Nails: Adoness - Jester Nails (at The Black Market)
Bracelets: Opal - Geometric Gold Bracelets
Shoes: Loordes of London - Soonsara Boots - The Woods - Forest & Aqua
Poses & Butterflies: Uncertain Smile - Butterflies Set 
 

No comments: