Sep 20, 2013

Greedy Fashionista

Hey girls!
Yesterday I showed you some of the free group gifts you can pick up at Designer Showcase. Today, I'm wearing another one! Yay! Designer Showcase is one of my favorite monthly venues as it offers so many free & discounted items!
I'm wearing the I Love You (But Your Boring) dress by Liv Glam, a minimal chic mesh outfit, perfect for this season!
My skin is another version of the new Greed skin by 7 Deadly s{K}ins. This particular skin is a weekend promo! Only 50 copies are availalbe & it will be at the mainstore until Monday. The box includes Tango boobs, Slink hand & feet, and Phat Azz booty appliers! Hurry!!!!!
Oh & in case you feel greedy with all these freebies & promos, visit elephante poses in order to find the hunt prize for The Autumn Effect Hunt!
 
 
Skin:  7 Deadly s{K}ins - Greed 01 - Weekend Promo
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes - Sahara
Eyelashes: Tameless - Lashes New 29
Hair: Truth - Teddy
Outfit: [LG] Boutique - [Summer 13] I Love You (But Your Boring) Hud (group gift at Designer Showcase)
Pose: elephante poses - Getting Better (The Autumn Effect Hunt gift)
 

 

No comments: