Sep 2, 2013

Here's Your Lemonade, Candy Girl!

 Love it! Love it! Love it! Oh, did I mention that I love it? I'm talking about my new hairstyle which is absolutely amazing! Lemonade is a wavy mesh lady & one of the latest releases by little bones. I usually wear natural hair colors, but how can I resist this pastel pink beauty? Lemonade in Tea Soup looks sweet, girly, fresh & adorable like a cupcake!
Speaking of cupcakes, my candy sweet new dress is a hunt item by DandelionWine. Once you locate the hidden hunt icon for the Candy Girl Hunt, this mesh dress will be yours for only 5L. As all of the creations by DandelionWine, the Mesh Summer Dress comes with a hud that gives you the opportunity to change the color of the texture. Here I'm showing only two of the many options that are included.
 
 
I was searching in my inventory for a skin that would look nice with my candy sweet look. After I tried many skins, I found this really cute skin by Ploom. The make up is lovely & I adore these juicy lips!
 


UPDATE: little bones has moved. I placed the new lm so click the link below & you'll get there. There's now a separate room just for HAIR!!!!! Yay!

Skin: Ploom - Gia - Vanilla
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes - Denim
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair: little bones - Lemonade - Tea Party
Hair Ribbon: tram - Petit Ribbon
Dress: DandelionWine - Mesh Summer Dress (CGH gift)
Bracelet: Opal - Silver White Bracelet (at The Black Market)
Bag: G.O.C. - Gamaguchi (gift at The Kollective)
Poses: elephante poses - Get Loose
 
Location: Maria Lynn Falls

 

No comments: