Sep 8, 2013

Tennis Dress is a YES. Tennis Court is a NO!

 Hi everyone!
Do you play tennis? If you do then hurry up at Sassy's! to get one of her latest releases, the Tennis Dress! This mesh dress was released last month for the She & Him event & you can now find it at the mainstore. I'm wearing the fuschia color which is my favorite! The combination of pink, white & blue is a great one! Teleport at Sassy! to see the rest of the color options! Even if you're not a tennis girl, this sporty dress, will be a worthy addition to your closet! ;P
Now, you're probably wondering, why I decided to take these photos in the countryside instead of a tennis court. Well, the reason for this is that I enjoy so much hanging out & exploring the Maria Lynn Falls sim! I'm always very fond of natural landsapes & this place is gorgeous! It includes a variety of trees, flowers, wildlife & some really cute buildings! Definately a must visit sim!
 
 
Now, let's move back to my look. My new eyes are a Twisted Hunt prize by Adoness. This hunt ends in the end of this month which means you have plenty of time to complete it!
Last but not least, remember that it's a new month. This means a brand new round at Designer Showcase! Yay! Today I'm using some of the Flash Friendly Poses that are featured there. The pack includes mirror poses which I believe are very practical. Make sure to have a look at the new round as you can find many discount items as well as group gifts! Stay tuned as I'm going to blog more Designer Showcase goodies soon! :)
 



Skin & Teeth: Mother Goose's - Lene LB (lucky board prize)
Eyes: Adoness - Bestia Eyes - Teal (Twisted Hunt gift)
Eyelashes: Tameless - Lashes New 30
Hair: Ploom - Shelley - Candy
Dress: Sassy! - Tennis Dress - Fuschia
Shoes: dirty.little.secret - Hightop Sneakers
Bag: MDL - Jean Bag (group gift)
Poses: Flash Friendly Poses - Stands 041 -045 (at Designer Showcase)
 
 

No comments: