Sep 9, 2013

This Summer Is Not Over Yet!

It's September so Autumn is here. However, I refuse to give up my summery outfits & replace them with darker colors & more fabric! Well, at least in SL. ;P
So, here I am today with a really summery look! Bright colors, short pants & a beautiful garden as a background!
My tiny top with the really sexy back is by Lil'Lace & is currently availalbe at Silicone. Silicone started at September 1st & is a bi-weekly/ breast implant event in which many designers showcase their creations. This Summer is availalbe in several colors & it comes with tango appliers.
My colorful short pants is a group gift by Cotona! Cotona is a small but wonderful store which releases clothes, shoes & accessories. Both the designs & the textures are amazing! It's a one of a kind store that I discoved a while ago & I'm so happy I did! Make sure you teleport there to check it out & grab all the group gifts!
 

Finally, don't forget that The Black Market will soon close forever. Unfortunately this is the last round ever of this discount event. Today I'm showing some poses by elephante poses. The whole pack includes 6 single poses for only 40L. Watch N' Learn poses are fun, summery & exciting!
 

Hair: Magika [03] Little
Top: Lil'Lace - This Summer - Camo Pink (at Silicone)
Pants: Cotona - Short Pants - Pinkdot (group gift)
Shoes: MDL - Clover Shoes (group gift)
Poses: elephante poses - Watch N' Learn (at The Black Market)
 
Location: The Trace

 

No comments: