Jul 17, 2014

Aww...! That PurpleMoon!

Hello my gorgeous fashionistas!
 
I hope all of you are doing great! I'm definately doing so! :) I returned home for a couple of weeks in my RLand I'm so excited spending time with my family and friends! :) It's mid July so I'm pretty sure many of you are on vacation as well enjoying the beach and the sun!
Anyway, I thought I'll do a quickie post about a really stunning group gift before I head off to my RL.
 

 
If you have the time, visit PurpleMoon in order to grab the new Drew Gown. The gown is mesh and the elegant gloves I'm showing are also part of Drew. Keep in mind that PurpleMoon has regular gifts for their group members so it's definately a must have group!

 
 
Hair: Truth - Tymber
Dress & Gloves: PurpleMoon Creations - Drew Gown (group gift)
Necklace: MG - Heart Key Pendant
Poses: elephante poses - Careful
 

No comments: