Jul 23, 2014

Envy!

 
 Hiya girls!
Today I wanted to do a post with lingerie as I absolutely adore lingerie! I picked up the adorable Envy bodysuit in a cute pastel pink color from 1 Hundred! I love pastels and pink is definately my color! :)
 

 
Yesterday I showd you one of the RARE gacha Top Model Necklace by BSD Design Studio which is currently featured at Save the Date. I really adore this necklace so today I'm wearing another RARE version which is equally stunning! This event will be over in a few days so make sure you visit it to get this fantastic necklace!
And speaking of events and fairs, have you visited the Hair Fair yet? If not then hurry up there! Today I'm wearing Sybil, a hairstyle by Tameless! Long straight hairstyles are always one of my favorite ones! And Sibyl is perfect!!! Tameless offers a few more really cute hairstyles at the Hair Fair with proceeds going to Wigs for Kids so make sure you check them out too! :)



 
Skin & Lashes: Lumae - Odette/ Tone 4 - Dawns Kiss (Group Gift)
Eyes: FAKE - Dark Hazel
Hair: Tameless - Sybil - Naturals Roots (at Hair Fair)
Hair Flowers: World's End Garden - Le Jardin de la fille Hair Wreath
Bunny: !Ohmai - Usagi Mochi Ice cream
Bodysuit: 1 Hundred - Envy Bodysuit - Pink
Necklace: BSD Design Studio - SL Top Model Necklace - sapphire diamd - RARE (at Save the Date)
Socks: Mon Cheri - OTK Socks HUD
Poses & Candy Props: Poseology - Cotton Candy
 
 

No comments: