Jul 3, 2014

Nina is Back!

Hello fashionistas!
Remember me? It's Nina, a SL fashion addict and blogger!
I know it's been ages since my last post. I left SL and my blog so suddenly without saying a goodbye or explaining why. The reasons I left had to do with my personal life and health. I wouldn't like to get into details though as I don't want to mix SL with RL.
Anyway, now I'm back and I feel like a newbie again. I teleport from store to store to get the new landmarks, read fashion blogs to see what's new and hot in SL fashion. I'm so excited about getting back to blogging. Yay!
Before I left SL, I was working on a few looks to post. Unfortunately I never did as I had to leave. I was thinking wheather I should post them or go straight to post new items but then I looked at them and all of the items are so cute! So, I made up my mind to show them! Just because they're not new doesn't make these designs less beautiful!
Enjoy these beauties in pastel and candy colors, most of which were part of the Candy Fair that took place a few months ago. :)


 
 
 


 
Hair: Truth - Lotus - LightBlondes01
Skin: JesyDream - Judith Skin - Natural
Lipstick: JesyDream - Sugar Candy Lipstick - Pink
Eyeshadow: JesyDream - Jesy Eyeshadow - Pink/Purple
Dress 1 & Hairband: 1 Hundred - Sweet Princess in Lavender
Dress2: Vision - Candy Dress - Blue
Necklace: [tea.s] - Lolli Necklace - Gold, Wide Berry
Handbag: MiWardrobe - Purse Telephone - Blue
Socks: Mon Cheri - OTK Socks HUD
Nails: Adoness - Candy Queen Nails: Cupcake
Lollipops & Poses: [pose+ivity] - Blowpop
 


 

No comments: