Jul 24, 2014

Something Different...!

Well, well, well...
Today I decided to do a post different than my usual! I really like fantasy looks but most times I'm dressed as a medieval lady or a fairy. Sometimes though, like today, I like to experiment with dark fantasy and gorean looks. The main inspiration for today's look is the beautiful Wooden Tiara that I'm wearing by Cubic Cherry Kre-ations, currently featured at the Fantasy Room!
I did a little bit of search for an outfit that can match my new tiara at Luas, which is one of my favorite stores when it comes to gorean! :) I found the Hildegard Purple dress which includes a bunch of accessories, like a scarf, a belt, a shirt and arm warmers. :)
 
 
To complete my gorean look I needed a quite pale skin with a dark makeup. Lulu by Modish is perfect for this! The thick black eyeliner  is stunning and so are the dark details on Lulu's lips. :)
Finally, make sure to visit Elikatira! The designer is celebrating 9 years in SL and is offering a massive sale! I picked up several hairstyles and today I'm showing one of them, the lovely Reva!

Happy shopping!



Skin: ::Modish:: - Lulu - Rage - Cappucio CL
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes - Pewter
Lashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair: Elikatira - Reva
Tiara: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Wooden Tiara - Purple (at Fantasy Room)
Dress, Scarf, Warmers & Belt: Luas - Hildegard Purple
Poses: Imeka - Ayumi
 

No comments: