Jul 25, 2014

Sweeter Than Candy!


 
Hello ladies!
It's time for some sales and some awesome bargains! Yay!
I believe it's a well known fact that I'm a complete hair addict! I love hair so much! I have so many hairstyles in my inventory but I keep wanting more and more and more...! Well, I guess I'm a bit greedy when it comes to hair, but hey! No one's perfect! Right?
Yesterday I informed you that there's a huge sale going on at Elikatira at the moment. All hairstyles, single packs, are priced at 99L! For high quality mesh hair, this price is definately a steal! Today I'm wearing Odette, a really cute and girly hairstyle! All hair come with a HUD to change their colors! I love HUDS, especially when it comes to hair! They're so convinient!
My Loren Dress by LMD is another great deal as you can find it at My Attic for only 95L for July's round. Several colors are available and I picked up the Whimsical as it matches perfectly with my lovely Odette!
 
 
 For this candy sweet look, I needed a quite pale skin with a discrete and girly make up. So I picked up Pepina by Modish which has a lovely eye make up and juicy lips!
Oh, as for my sweet lollipop, its an amazing prop by Juxtapose! I'm a huge fun of prpos and obviously I couldn't resist this cutie! ;)
 
 

 
Skin: ::Modish:: - Pepina - Kite - Crema
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes - Pewter
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 33
Hair: Elikatira - Odette (99L sale)
Hair Ribbon: tram - Petit Ribbon
Nails: Quintessencia - Nail 20Model Square
Dress: LMD - Loren Dress - Whimsical ( 95L at My Attic!)
Necklace: [tea.s] -Lollipop Necklace - Silver - Mint Candy
Rings: ::Axix:: -  Sweeties Rings - Cookie & Toast
Handbag: MiWardrobe - Purse Typewriter - Sand
Shoes: Loordes of London - Hannae Morae - Brick
Poses & Lollipop: Juxtapose - I'm a Sucker For You
 
Sim - Imeka
 

No comments: